CRC200+ is suitable for controlling access through doors, barriers, rising bollards, turnstiles, etc., by validating cards, key fobs, vehicle tags, PINs, etc. It forms part of an access management system by linking it to Norpass3 Access Control Management Software together with further reader controllers.
This versatile controller can manage up to 65,000 users and supports both Clock & Data and Wiegand interface formats. It can be used to control access via 2 doors/barriers and provide local anti-passback control. It supports a range of both standalone and managed access control features.
The controller can be used for either sequential or random cards and offers a range of additional features such ‘PIN and Prox’ when used online to Norpass3.
- Compact design allows it to be fitted in small spaces
- Can be configured for one or two doors
- Can be used with most reader technologies thereby supporting a wide range of applications
- Capacity to handle up to 65,000 cards with a wide range of access rights
- Block validation and voiding for quick and easy card management
- Fast and simple card verification
- Can be used with a card capture reader
- Variable output relay timing to match most applications
- Prevents card misuse
- Can be readily incorporated into the Norpass3 software to reduce the cost of expansion